Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church had its first annual festival in 1995. Since then it has evolved into a regional favorite event in south Toledo! Each year the OLPH Festival is made possible with the hard work of hundreds of OLPH volunteers, professional vendors and entertainers, and support from generous sponsors. We receive visitors from throughout Toledo metro and beyond as they kick off summer while enjoying our entertainment, rides, games, and food. There is no admission to attend our festival, and we always strive to keep your costs as low as possible yet deliver a safe, fun experience for all!
We work closely with both the Toledo Police Department and the Lucas County Sheriff’s Office to ensure that all of our patrons are safe at our event. The proceeds from our festival help our school and our parish community so that we can continue to offer our own support in the community. There is something for fun-loving kids AND adults who want to attend our festival! Come visit us to see for yourself why we are one of Toledo’s best festivals for family fun and good times!
OLPH Festival Policies
In order to keep our festival an enjoyable experience for all who attend, we request the following:
• Firearms, concealed weapons, illegal drugs, offensive materials, and bringing alcohol to the festival or on to OLPH property are all strictly prohibited.
• Patrons who wish to consume alcohol must have a valid ID to receive a wristband. Alcohol will not be served to anyone without a wristband, and patrons without wristbands are prohibited from consuming alcohol. Alcoholic beverages are prohbited outside of designated areas in and around our Entertainment Tent. For your own safety, PLEASE have a designated driver in your group.
• When arriving for the festival, and when leaving, please be respectful of our surrounding residential neighbors. Avoid blocking driveways, littering, excessive noise, or trespassing on private property. Please honor all city parking laws.
• Installing or displaying political signs (or other signs) on OLPH property or along Anthony Wayne Trail is prohibited and violating signs will be removed and discarded immediately.
• Approaching our patrons about signing petitions, requesting support for a political or activist group, or otherwise soliciting unauthorized verbal commentary, documents, or other materials is strictly prohibited on OLPH property and the offending party will be asked to leave immediately.
• Individuals running for public office are welcome to attend our festival, however we ask that no campaign stickers or bumper stickers are distributed to patrons due to previous abuses of those items. We ask that candidates please refrain from distributing flyers or other printed materials as well. For safety reasons, we also ask that no pins or buttons with sharp projections are distributed.
• Unauthorized solicitation of any goods or services is prohibited on OLPH property.
• We sincerely appreciate your cooperation!
Address and Parking
OLPH (Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church) is located on the southeast corner of Sherwood and Anthony Wayne Trail (OH25). Parking may be available on the south side of the church building, and Toledo Christian School also generously allows festival parking in its parking lots as well. It is also acceptable to park in the surrounding residential streets, but we ask that you please respect our neighbors and obey all city laws! For online map searches or GPS, use our physical address or click here for a Google map and event map:
2255 Central Grove Avenue
Need to Contact Us?
If you need to contact us about sponsorships, vendor-related topics, etc. Please use the information below:
Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church
2255 Central Grove Avenue
Toledo, OH 43614
*Note — this e-mail account is only occasionally checked between January and early May prior to each festival. E-mails sent after May 25 may not be seen before the event due to high volume of preparation activity.